Sharing Circle - Tues. 23rd Feb

Sharing Circle - Tues. 23rd Feb

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

Sharing Circle for Students

Are you feeling isolated and struggling with the current lockdown? 
Do you find it difficult to stay focused and motivate yourself?
Does everything overwhelm you at the moment? 

Whatever is challenging you right now, this is a place to share and be heard. 

When: Tuesday, 23rd February, 7 - 8 pm 

Where: Online, Zoom  

What is a Sharing Circle?: A sharing circle is as simple as it sounds, yet can have a huge effect. It is a space to share and be heard. A time for you to express your thoughts and emotions in a non-judgmental space. Not with the intention of fixing anything, but simply giving space to what you are experiencing and sharing this experience with others. 

How does it work?: We will set up the circle making sure it is safe and confidential. Each person will get an opportunity to share while everyone else listens without interrupting. 

To sign up please email me at helena@catalyst-berlin.com. I will send out the link for the sharing circle on Tuesday afternoon. 

About me: I am Helena and will be facilitating the circle. I recently started working for Catalyst in a role called “Prevention and Training Officer”. The purpose of my role is to increase awareness around intercultural sensitivity and mental health issues, as well as setting up resources to help you better cope with what you are struggling with. 
Outside of Catalyst I am working as an empowerment coach and I have a background in holistic psychotherapy. I have experienced the power of sharing circles myself many times and am looking forward to sharing this experience with you.