Self Development & Creative Leadership

Self Development & Creative Leadership

by David Louis Puttick -
Number of replies: 0

In 6 weeks time we will commence our 2022 online Self Development & Creative Leadership course for students, alumni and team members.

“Why would I want to learn about leadership?” is a common question asked by creative practitioners so I thought I’d write a few words to explain why I think it’s a key skill to acquire if you want to build yourself a more sustainable future.

However you measure it and whatever artistic realm you are working in, I suspect that most of you would like to achieve success with your creative endeavour. There are many types of success an individual may want to achieve. From successful completion of an artistic exploration through to financial security and a global audience. 

In addition to the skill sets you are already developing at Catalyst, taking your creative ideas and developing them into a real and practical future requires self knowledge and leadership. Leadership of self, leadership of your project and leadership of others plus the self awareness to understand those of your behaviours which may be restricting your potential. The course uses a set of frameworks and tools to provide you with practical insights and discoveries which will support your development in all of these areas.

When the same course is delivered outside of a higher education institution, it typically costs €2000+ per person. As a Catalyst student, or alumni we offer this course as a gift and a contribution towards your future.

For more information including course dates please visit the page on our website. Another message will be sent when the application process is open. In the meantime, if you have more questions after reading through the information, please contact us at beingaleader@catalyst-berlin.com.

David

Catalyst Founder