Reminder: Safe Space Gathering - Wed., 21/4

Reminder: Safe Space Gathering - Wed., 21/4

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

REMINDER: Safe Space Information Gathering - Student Meeting 

Dear Students, 

In my role as “Training and Prevention Officer” I am setting up a meeting around safe spaces. 

Please email me if you would like to attend!

What will happen in this meeting? 

The purpose of this meeting is to gather information on what would support you in feeling more safe at Catalyst. Hopefully we can work some things out that are essential to you while also being fairly easy for the tutors to implement / become more aware of. I will then forward this information to all tutors. 

This meeting is open to every student that feels like creating a safe learning environment is important. If you have experienced not feeling safe in the classroom, if you have ideas for what could be easily implemented in order for you to feel more safe, if this topic is close to your heart … please attend! 

This is a space for your voice to be heard and hopefully it can lead to some changes. 

When will this happen: 

Wednesday, 21st of April, 2 - 3 pm

Where: 

Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/hiv-vynx-kgq

Please Note:
Creating safe spaces is an important and also very complex topic with different layers and perspectives. It is a long term process. Hopefully this meeting can be one step towards creating a safer learning environment.

Please email me if you would like to attend, as well as for any further questions.

Looking forward to this meeting with you,
Helena