Welcome our new Student Wellbeing Champions! ✨

Welcome our new Student Wellbeing Champions! ✨

by Cordele Glass -
Number of replies: 0

We are happy to announce that Catalyst has two new student wellbeing officers, Tess and Eva!

Hey, I'm Eva (she/they), I'm stoked to be joining the wellbeing team at Catalyst. I'm open-minded and have a diverse background as an artist, music producer, and educator. My focuses include nurturing creativity, spirituality and mental health. I'm particularly interested in assisting students in finding your creative identity and navigating stresses that may naturally arise during your studies and arrival in Berlin. I also enjoy running, yoga, and meditation and am fluent in Indonesian. Reach out to me and I'll be happy to have a chat!

Hi I’m Tess (she/her) I will be supporting the student wellbeing team. I love all things creative, design, music, film and exploring the human connections between them. I've had the privilege of running student wellbeing workshops, including nature connection, intuitive writing, and drawing, to help students develop both academically and personally. My passion for film adds a unique perspective to my support, enriching the student experience with insights from the cinematic world. Looking forward to bumping into you all around the campus and learning about your creative ideas and projects.

Tess and Eva are joining the Student Wellbeing Team and are here to help you to stay motivated, with study struggles, mental health concerns, learning disabilities or any conflicts you might be going though while studying at Catalyst.

Han will also continue to be available for new student sessions. Cordele will be available to continue meeting with any students who have begun sessions with him this year as his role spreads to connect with even more aspects of community wellbeing. 

You can reach out to our Wellbeing team and book a session via the links below, send an email to wellbeing@catalyst-berlin.com or just come say hi at the student services office on the ground floor during office hours, Monday to Friday.

Schedule a Session with Han

Schedule a Session with Eva

Schedule a Session with Tess

Four joyous members of the wellbeing team at Catalyst